First Conditional - Prof. Rosana

First Conditional

First Conditional

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
1.I stay at home it rain.
2. my brother goes abroad, I be very worried.
3.You earn enough money you don't work more hours.
4. Melissa go out later she don't finish her homework.
5. I go to the supermarket I buy some tomatoes.
6. Peter get wet he doesn't take an umbrella.
7. I find the book you lent me I give it back to you.
8.They be angry we don't visite them next sturday.
9. What happen you don't go to work tomorrow?
10. I buy a bigger house I don't get a promoted at work.
11. you don't put sugar in your coffee it taste nice.
12. Sandra, you don't hurry up, you be late for the meeting.
13. My uncle go to the opera he doesn't remember to get the tickets.
14. Cristopher be very happy he find the money he lost.
15. you don't take an aspirine your hadache not disappear.
16. Your motorcycle not break down the mechanic check it.
17. she stay here, I ask her to merry me.
18. I go away you call me back.
19. you study a lot, you get good grades.
20. I love you forever, you love me back.

Comentários